This half day city tour unravels Saigon’s turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer. We visit the following places of interest.
From 13.30- 14.00. Our tour guide pick up at hotel lobby, then start sightseeing trip around Saigon city.
• The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
• War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
• Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
- Cho Lon & Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market – a claim that is well justified as Vietnam’s largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here. The district is home to the city’s 400,000 Chinese and has many beautiful temples and pagodas.
At 18.00, the car will transport you back to your hotel. Tour ends.
We suggest a small, lightweight day pack for cameras, spare film, drinking water and comfortable working shoes.
Tour cost in USD per person
|Class||Group Joining Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour|
|2- 4 Pax||5- 8 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4- 6 Pax|
- Air conditioned mini-van.
- English speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Mineral water, wet tissue.
- No dinner, personal expenses, tips.