At its height the tunnel system stretched over 250km. from Saigon to the Cambodian border and was three levels deep. The network included innumerable trap doors.
From 8:00- 8:30, tour guide pick up at your hotel, then heading to Cu Chi, famous by a system of tunnels deeply underground, with 3 floors, a labyrinth of intricate ways, and winding over 200 km long. (60 km/ 1 hour).
- Watching a presentation video
- Getting to see the tunnels and discover how these tunnels were constructed and how its habitants combat two forces: the invading troops and the tunnels itself.
- Visiting Hoang Cam’s smoke-less store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many dangerous booby traps.
- Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included)
- Tasting boiled tapioca, drinking hot tea.
- Visiting the rice paper village where you can try to make it by yourself.
- Around 14.00, drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Tour cost in USD per person
|Class||Group Joining Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour|
|2- 4 Pax||5- 8 Pax|| 2 Pax
||3 Pax||4- 6 Pax|
- Transfer, guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water, wet tissue, tapioca, tea.
- No lunch, personal expenses, tips
Note: Private tour is provided a lunch